This page provides useful links to further information on surety bonds.
- Wikipedia – about Surety Bonds.
- NASBP – National Association of Surety Bond Producers, of which we are a member.
- A.M. Best Company is a global full-service credit rating agency dedicated to serving the insurance industry. It began assigning credit ratings in 1906, making it the first of today’s rating agencies to use symbols to differentiate the relative creditworthiness of companies.
- Central Bidding https://www.centralauctionhouse.com/main.php
- Surety 2000 – Electronic Bidding http://www.surety2000.com/
- Bid Express (BidX) – Electronic Bidding https://www.bidx.com/
- Small Business Administration (SBA) Guarantees bid, performance and payment bonds issued by surety companies. This Federal guarantee encourages surety companies to bond small businesses who are having difficulty obtaining bonding on their own http://www.sba.gov/surety-bonds
- Associated General Contractors www.agc.org is the nation’s largest and oldest construction trade organization.
- Louisiana State Licensing Board for Contractors
- Louisiana Department of Transportation and Development – Construction Letting Information http://wwwapps.dotd.la.gov/engineering/lettings/
- Louisiana Office of Facility Planning & Control – Advertisement Page http://wwwprd.doa.louisiana.gov/fpc/bid/view_advertisement_select.cfm
- Daily Journal of Commerce – Daily Construction News Source http://www.djcgulfcoast.com/
- Department of the Treasury’s Listing of Approved Sureties (Department Circular 570) http://www.fms.treas.gov/c570/c570.html
- FedBizOpps.gov – Registered members can automatically receive notices of future procurements that are open for bidding. Central Contractor Registration is required.
- GovernmentBids.com – Government Bids provides you with direct & instant access to thousands of active Local, State & Federal Government bids and awarded listings matched to your business profile.
- CDCNews – CDCNews publishes commercial construction bid information and private bidding opportunities in many major US markets, including; complete planning, private planning, bidding, public bid, design build, negotiated bids, invitation only, prime contractor, pre-qualified bids and bid results for construction leads and bidding opportunities.
- F.W. Dodge Report – a weekly regional publication providing project news and e-business leads on over 500,000 active construction projects. Find even more opportunities through their partnership with Construction Com.
- Construction Com – The place to find construction projects, people, products, news and industry trends.
Please note: These links are provided for your convenience. R. A. Brunson, Inc. is not responsible for the accuracy of the information provided by any other web site except their own.