Privacy Notice and Notice of Information Practices
1. What Kind of Information We Collect About You.
We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information obtained directly from you, from completed applications and other forms you submit to us.
- Information related to your proposed or current transactions with us and our contracted insurers, such as payment history, underwriting and claims information.
- Information that we receive from nonaffiliated third parties, such as, insurance and bonding companies, banks, your CPA or Attorney.
- Information that we receive from consumer reporting agencies.
2. What We Do With Information We Collect About You.
We may disclose information about you to the bonding companies we represent for the purposes of providing and servicing surety bonds. We will not disclose the nonpublic information about you in our records to any organization not affiliated or contracted with R. A. Brunson, Inc. without your prior authorization.
3. Who Has Access To Your Information In Our Records.
4. How Can You Review The Information We Have About You.
You have the right to review and receive a copy of your personal information in our records. If you believe any information in our records is incorrect you may request in writing that the information be amended, corrected or deleted. We will investigate and amend, correct or delete the information you believe is incorrect if we can substantiate the error. If we do not correct the information, you have the right to file with us a written statement of dispute, which we will include, in any future disclosure of that information by us.
5. Links to Other Sites
You may encounter links to other Web sites of organizations not affiliated with R. A. Brunson, Inc. Please be aware that R. A. Brunson, Inc. is not responsible for the information practices of external organizations. We recommend you review the privacy statements of each external Web site.
R. A. Brunson, Inc.
P.O. Box 14267
Baton Rouge, LA 70898